Members online

No members online now.
Looking for labour full time self employed
Work around Essex and London plastering damp proofing and mono
Hard work reliability and time keeping
You will learn the trade and will have job for life please call me

Ellis lockwood

nice chance for someone :D Thanks for sharing :D

If its a job for life why do they have to be self employed?
It's much easier for people to hire people as self employed otherwise ,it's holiday pay ,sick pay ,bank holiday pay ,basically paying when you're not earning yourself

None i work on my own . But to say that someone can have a job for life is a bald statement in this day and age especially when said worker is classed as self employed .

None i work on my own . But to say that someone can have a job for life is a bald statement in this day and age especially when said worker is classed as self employed .

I don't think you were meant to take it literally. Presumably, the OP means that he has work for the right man indefinitely.

But 1/ It's a little bit off asking a labourer to go self employed when he's just plain f**k**g not.
And 2/ After a qualifying period, even self employed start to enjoy some employment rights - holidays and so forth.

I took it to mean that if they learn the trade they'll have work for life. No one, employed or self-employed has a cards in job for life. Those days have long gone, and TBH who the fcuk would want to work at the same place their entire working lives anyway? o_O

no job is secure... the only thing certain in life is uncertainty... nothing lasts forever
The only certain thing or guarantee is death that's it. I think the guy advertising the job is well established and always got work ? Hence the job for life claim?

no job is secure... the only thing certain in life is uncertainty... nothing lasts forever

And all generalizations are false. :lol:

True enough though. Tbh those who think they have a secure 9 to 5 just don't know when the axe is going to fall and when it does it turns into a train wreck because they didn't plan ahead. At least I'd you're running your own thing you know the poor house is never far off if you don't keep working at it. I think I'd rather know than get blindsided.

So no one know anyone or interested ? And yes mate job for life as in works there if they want it I ain't messing around holiday and sick pay not with the young lads in this generation they'll bleed you dry mate

I think you are scaring them off with all that "urgent looking"....
try a bit of saunter......chill.....go to the known haunts of the callow youth....and gently tempt one with tales of laughter, good times and plenty of money.....mention early finishes, and never mention "hard work is character building....never did me no harm"...
Good luck.