Looking for a good plaster around the Skipton (North Yorkshire) area

Members online

potster77

Looking for a good plasterer around the Skipton area, we got 3 rooms to skim over new board. Should be ready to start in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks Stuart

Thanks for the quick replies. Email address is Stuart_home at hotmail.com

Happy to share my mobile number over email to anybody interested in talking about the job.

Whats rates stuart? Should leave contact details etc for people to contact you as you cant directly recieve msgs on here as your a new poster

No. I.m half tempted but might be to soon 4 weeks and a bit far. Way tofar for @zombie I reckon. @owls closest I think. . . I.m slightly interested @potster77 if you can push it back 6 weeks
Yep it's my part of the world, but I don't tackle domestic plastering.
I couldn't even recommend anyone in the town either as spreads I know from skipton, are stacked out for months in advance.

Whats rates stuart? Should leave contact details etc for people to contact you as you cant directly recieve msgs on here as your a new poster
What do you mean, what's rates? It's your rates, innit (8 days. 8 f**k**g days)

Cos you don't know what you're on about because you're an inexperienced site monkey
Have not been on site for 20 years muggings,if I was a site spread do you think I'd be on here now at 1pm chatting s**t with a diyer! Think about it

Have not been on site for 20 years muggings,if I was a site spread do you think I'd be on here now at 1pm chatting s**t with a diyer! Think about it
Well you can't be making much if you're asking customers the rates can you?

And it's Muggins, knob head

Ffs i thoght you was on the ball have you not realised hes lurpak by now????

Hes never seen a building site or even a builders extension hes a mybuilder housewife plasterer!!!!

@John j ffs help me out this is painful!!!
100 percent . Come on @Kinkyboy why name change . Two reasons 1 a women 2 bad job

Hes never seen a building site or even a builders extension hes a mybuilder housewife plasterer!!!!

I’m roaring, soo funny

If only you knew zombie hahahaha if only you knew.love it

I'm a relative noob, here, Zombie, but am I the only one thinking you're naive in expecting John j to help you? :D

BTW housewife plasterer sounds... intriguing.