Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyMac

Private Member
I have one like this.

NP-SL180.jpg

But I want one twice the width and weight. In essence the size of a piece of 4 by 2.

It also needs to have a window for viewing the bubble in the edge, like this.

indmv_oxlevel.jpg

Thanks in advance:RpS_thumbup:

I didnt say it would stick lol

Then why recommend a magnetic boat level?

For screeding I do use a scaffolders level (which is magnetic), sits nice and easily in my pocket while ruling off. Could use the same when D&Ding.

Depending on how much u think you will use it and how much u want to spend any small engineering firm should be able to make you one from either extruded ali box or ali bar depending on how much weight u want in it. You can buy quality vials easily on line which could be fitted to your chosen material.

Then why recommend a magnetic boat level?

For screeding I do use a scaffolders level (which is magnetic), sits nice and easily in my pocket while ruling off. Could use the same when D&Ding.

Because I made a mistake and tried to make out as if I didnt :rolleyes)

You mean those special scaffold levels that sticks to ali that they've stopped making since err yesterday

scaffold is made of galvanised steel. That's magnetic.

If it's made of lightweight aluminum then it's not magnetic.

are you a scaffolder twitcher if soo were can we get them.
special scaffold levels that sticks to ali that they've stopped making since err yesterday

• you got any your sitting on till the time of need

This levels thread seems to be a bit of a sticky issue..........................:rolleyes)

one member was right im a screeder and the best thing go on refina site and get a 2m or 2.5m screed rule will cost you about 35 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.