looking at machines

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurth1984

Hi guys.
Im all new to machines so go easymon me...
Im looking at investing in a machine mainly for finish on to board etc.
Are they quite easy to use and geto grips with?
Do you put a whole room on?
How many people to operate/finish the are.
Been looking at some off currier plastering vids looks spot on.
Cheers guys and thanks for your input:RpS_thumbsup:

Alreet pal he's the man to answer this. I would suggest you spend some time with guys spaying internally before you get too involved with it internally unless you have shed loads to do and lads that can look after it.

Hi guys.
Im all new to mactrainin

so go easymon me...
Im looking at investing in a machine mainly for finish on to board etc.
Are they quite easy to use and geto grips with?
Do you put a whole room on?
How many people to operate/finish the are.
Been looking at some off currier plastering vids looks spot on.
Cheers guys and thanks for your input:RpS_thumbsup:
Have a look on plasterers1stopshop i think they do training as well you would be better doing it at least you would know if its the way forword for u then! :RpS_thumbup:

Thanks for the reply got a fair bit booked in front. wanted to expand my services with the back up with m2 coverage.
Just wanted to see how much labour was needed to run this set up and the initial £ out lay

yeah deffo go plasterers one stop shop for machine/training.
As above just need some feed back on my questions so can ponder on the idea:RpS_blink:

Thats the question! @theclemo

Its either spray gypsum or spray ready mixed plasters.

We can do both but we chose to use ready mix.

Now that product and system seems to sit uncomfortably with lots of spreads.

I understand why as we ourselves looked in to airless before we got our ritmo to spray gypsum. You go with what u know.

In hindsight even though spraying mp finish through the ritmo is good, i wasted alot of time and money going along the familiar route.

Airless ready mix is the way

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone had any questions ask on this thread and ill try to get back to u asap

Not been on alot what with work, gym and divorce

Curry.
Can you still get the same finish with airless?
Been look at the mp75 (knaurf) Looks a good product
I would like to spray gypsum spary finsh and mp75
Shame you are so far away would like to come and spend a day with your team curry :-(

Curry.
Can you still get the same finish with airless?
Been look at the mp75 (knaurf) Looks a good product
I would like to spray gypsum spary finsh and mp75
Shame you are so far away would like to come and spend a day with your team curry :-(

I used mp75 on a job once and didn't like it come the end of the job.nice to spray but for me the sets are too long.its was 11 hrs days from set up to pack up to get the finish with it that I was happy with.it was a2 million pound house not site bashing so a decent finish was needed

Just watched a curry vid via youtube on airless just seems like sparying paint? Like I said want to spend a day with some body to watch and have a try if any bodys willing and near by:RpS_thumbsup:

Thats the question! @theclemo

Its either spray gypsum or spray ready mixed plasters.

We can do both but we chose to use ready mix.

Now that product and system seems to sit uncomfortably with lots of spreads.

I understand why as we ourselves looked in to airless before we got our ritmo to spray gypsum. You go with what u know.

In hindsight even though spraying mp finish through the ritmo is good, i wasted alot of time and money going along the familiar route.

Airless ready mix is the way

I'd like to see the system up close. Ill have to look into it and see is there a training day i can go on in ireland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deffo be worth aving a look at it the flesh and hands on finishing times etc.
Gonna put some feelers out to see if I can have a day with a spray team both air less and ritmo if I can

Agree with bobby, mp75 is nice stuff but 10 to 11 hour days to get top spec finish and the metres you need.we worked our b*ll***s of to make it work. We did at least 12 big new builds with it to give it a fare try.its defo more suited to big units and also had a couple of customers telling me it took 6weeks plus to dry

Its better to have a spray of mp75 in the morning and a set of skim in the afternoons i found.
Or like you say its relentless hard work. I never tried doin a small set in the afternoons to see if that was a quicker day

Status
Not open for further replies.