Looking at birds

Members online

No members online now.

john c

How do you check out hot birds when you are driving the van with your missus in the passenger seat without getting caught?

I'd 4 say don't do it mate unless she's checking out men whilst you're there.. in my case my birds spotted them 10 mins before me then looks out the side of her eye to watch me haha like an assasin

Point in the other direction and say "ooh look love, tkmax have got a sale on" whilst she is scanning for 50% off signs you can mentally undress said hottie. You might need to replace Tkmax with Greggs if your from the North [emoji106]

Just look and deny it after while telling herself she's paranoid and lucky you stay with her because of it !

Just gaze the said bird and slag it off for your Mrs, she'll agree with you lol

Women are doing it aswell when we're not about. Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly seedy I'll sniff when I see a decent Sheila. Just take in a deep breath and imagine the scent of their knickers.

Women are doing it aswell when we're not about. Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly seedy I'll sniff when I see a decent Sheila. Just take in a deep breath and imagine the scent of their knickers.
That's a bit Hannibal lecter.... "Clarice, I can smell your c**t"....

The thing is when I started dating jane I would do it and she was ok and nothing has changed... she would think it weird if I stopped.... she knows I will take her home at the end of the night :D

This is one thing jane is not bothered about :D I often point out the fitties :D
I'm with Dan on this one, you pass a point of caring in a relationship, I often say to our lass "she's got good tats" to which she will agree and no need to hide the glance....

.....I don't tell her that I masterbate furiously over the girl we've seen, some things are sacred

Some inspirational views shared tonight, it's touching

Ive not looked at another bird since I met my beautiful, loving, caring,sexy wife:love:..
Other girls haven't even been invented in my mind now:)..............

(fatarm leaves phone opened on this page for when wifey goes snooping;))

Ive not looked at another bird since I met my beautiful, loving, caring,sexy wife:love:..

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483400934.472626.jpg

Ha ha!
Love that.

On another note, women do it, but they have better peripheral vision than men. So they don't get caught as much. True story.
Also men will look at face, then boobs etc. Women's eyes are drawn straight to the crotch... true story...
Basically were the good respectful ones, but get caught if we do slip up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:LOL:I am humbled to recieve such an award.

Hard work has paid off :numberone:

Just leave tpf and join me on tdf. We get loads of certificates. I've coaxed loads of members away. Beddy , bubbles, joniosaf , ryanswart. Just don't tell Danny [emoji57]

Ha ha!
Love that.

On another note, women do it, but they have better peripheral vision than men. So they don't get caught as much. True story.
Also men will look at face, then boobs etc. Women's eyes are drawn straight to the crotch... true story...
Basically were the good respectful ones, but get caught if we do slip up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
She will usually say
.."don't be daft,,,he's a married man"...
Yeh like that matters...it's not the only ring you want on his finger..ya dirty s**t:LOL:

Just leave tpf and join me on tdf. We get loads of certificates. I've coaxed loads of members away. Beddy , bubbles, joniosaf , ryanswart. Just don't tell Danny [emoji57]
Is there competitions.. Like on here?..keyrings, mugs,pint glasses,t shirts etc...

Wee set of purdys brushes.. and a set of bib and braces would be good.
In Stormtrooper white colour preferably :)

Is there competitions.. Like on here?..keyrings, mugs,pint glasses,t shirts etc...

Wee set of purdys brushes.. and a set of bib and braces would be good.
In Stormtrooper white colour preferably :)
Aye there is, once a month you can win a box of tea bags for sending in your best emulsion based anecdote (5,000 word minimum) :)

How do you check out hot birds when you are driving the van with your missus in the passenger seat without getting caught?

Without getting caught, me, I don't give a flying if I get caught. I actually say to the misses 'look at that one there, powerful!'

I always make Mrs Beader put an old finish bag over her head when she is in the van telling her i am only insured to carry materials not passengers leaving me free to oggle and letch at all the crumpet ..........:rico:

The thing is when I started dating jane I would do it and she was ok and nothing has changed... she would think it weird if I stopped.... she knows I will take her home at the end of the night :D

No. She knows no one else would take u home lol