Looked in mirror

Members online

X

Attachments

• 664EB169-E87E-480F-BAD1-B700BBB9C59E.jpeg
    664EB169-E87E-480F-BAD1-B700BBB9C59E.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 156
f**k**g he'll 54 going in 74 f**k**g plastering
It young man game by the age of 55 you should of done your money then plastering should be a hobby fire man cops and NHS can retire when 55 60 nothing for the construction lads it a discrase everybody should be treated equal

f**k**g hell that looks shite while its drying lol
I hate that y do plasters always slag one or other like ther peferct them self no body perfect. Nothing against you m8 I'm having a bad day. What get me you do a good job for some one on a good price worked your boals off and a plastrer goes ther and tells customer that reveals bit out that ceiling needs a nother trowel to get the fat off this that other. you go ther ceiling painted it perfect an old plaster always told me never slag a plastrer you might need him one day for something

I hate that y do plasters always slag one or other like ther peferct them self no body perfect. Nothing against you m8 I'm having a bad day. What get me you do a good job for some one on a good price worked your boals off and a plastrer goes ther and tells customer that reveals bit out that ceiling needs a nother trowel to get the fat off this that other. you go ther ceiling painted it perfect an old plaster always told me never slag a plastrer you might need him one day for something
I.m joking mate cause Andy's all ways moaning bout it drying s**t

I.m joking mate cause Andy's all ways moaning bout it drying s**t
Lol sorry m8 but I still do hate plastrers that think they are god gift to a plastering trowel becouse they won the fa Cup in college not every one but fuking most of them

That old c**t was right I've never never never slag a other plaster off only want to help i had plasterer bully me whe i was younger asuwere

I never pull any trade but if on same job a spot a mistake I will quietly mention it . And I expect same
Yes agree respect you for that. but when you get some one pointing minor faults out just for the sake of it. Sad in my eyes I don't care if your the best plastrer in the world I bet you I can find a fault somewhere like any plastrer on this site can

Yes agree respect you for that. but when you get some one pointing minor faults out just for the sake of it. Sad in my eyes I don't care if your the best plastrer in the world I bet you I can find a fault somewhere like any plastrer on this site can
AT THE end of the day plasters are c**t to them selfs

That old c**t was right I've never never never slag a other plaster off only want to help i had plasterer bully me whe i was younger asuwere
M8 don't call him that he was nice chap have some respect for people for fuk sake