Look whats turned up today!

Members online

reeves1985

@Vincey

20181017_131137.jpg

Using a few bags this afternoon so will be able to give my opinion later

Yeah got a pallet mate

You can call round have a few off me.

It's stored at jewsons on Wheatley hall road or I can stick a few in the van for you

Working in edlington "I think"
Is wok one still open? Chinese buffet someone found a micro chip in their “chicken” lol

Yeah got a pallet mate

You can call round have a few off me.

It's stored at jewsons on Wheatley hall road or I can stick a few in the van for you

Working in edlington "I think"
Nice one . Were in benethorpe . I.ll message ye me mobi and catch up with ye sometime monday or tues. How much a bag is it . I.ll take 3 if it ok

Nice one . Were in benethorpe . I.ll message ye me mobi and catch up with ye sometime monday or tues. How much a bag is it . I.ll take 3 if it ok
I paid £7.19+ vat so £8.63 all in

You might still have my mob number in your phone

Active air what this one all about lol more breathable? Piti they can't sort air outside
To be honest I'm not arsed about the active air shite it's how it goes on and trowels up I'm bothered about .

I'm sick to death of the multi and board for that matter either turning like snot
Or hanging and flash setting on you.

To be honest I'm not arsed about the active air shite it's how it goes on and trowels up I'm bothered about .

I'm sick to death of the multi and board for that matter either turning like snot
what the price?

Exactly how I feel so how did it perform

Anyone used this pva from selco

Attachments

• E2FEBD87-ED98-465D-A775-0F7F58612C22.jpeg
    E2FEBD87-ED98-465D-A775-0F7F58612C22.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
Right big reveal = it's wank :lol:

Only kidding.

Used 3 bags this afternoon and it's night and day compared to the current shite.

It's lovely gear to use you can tell this straight away when your whisking a lot creamier.

It trowels on nice too. It's hard to explain but it goes on nice and it doesn't ripple like multi and board. It goes on flat and stays flat which is nice.

1 bonus I saw today was I thought (maybe it was going over a mixture of backgrounds) it sets a bit quicker than multi or board.

I don't think I'm getting over excited just because it's new stuff I've used.

The first thing the apprentice said was f**k me this is nice gear to mix.
And he's still wet behind the ears and knows f**k all.

Initial impressions are very good gear and easy to trowel up.
Would I buy it again and pay the extra? On initial impressions definately.

That's time to change when I get down to bottom of the pallet but things looking good so far

Any questions fire away.