Look at this smug

I don't know why people are hating on the bloke. He's had a supply of finish available through all this. He's stumped up and risked his own cash up to get lorry loads of the stuff imported and is paying for secure storage.

If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't go to work. Or, you could source and import your own material.

I don't know why people are hating on the bloke. He's had a supply of finish available through all this. He's stumped up and risked his own cash up to get lorry loads of the stuff imported and is paying for secure storage.

If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't go to work. Or, you could source and import your own material.

lol is it you ???

to bulk buy a Product people are desperate for ??? That people can’t get work because they are pricing rooms at £20 a bag and no getting the jobs. As dan said earlier he’s made 30k doing it ,30k out of other people’s misery and desperation. Sounds like a piece of s**t
He's imported it from a country that is producing it. He's not gone round the shops here buying it so you can't.

He's imported it from a country that is producing it. He's not gone round the shops here buying it so you can't.

and selling it on for double what he’s paid for it, like I said blokes in our town are quoting jobs at twenty pound a bag and getting turned down.

At that price he is not making a lot and providing a decent local service for folks who only want a few bags.
He,s still profiteering tho and not so long ago he wanted £25 a bag,
Yet you seem to think this is ok.

He,s still profiteering tho and not so long ago he wanted £25 a bag,
Yet you seem to think this is ok.
Yes i think it is fine and he has probably helped more spreads to be able to work.
I paid twenty a bag for polish stuff few weeks ago and it was only 20 kg bags.
If you haven't got the work you don't need to buy it. Honest enterprise in my book.

to bulk buy a Product people are desperate for ??? That people can’t get work because they are pricing rooms at £20 a bag and no getting the jobs. As dan said earlier he’s made 30k doing it ,30k out of other people’s misery and desperation. Sounds like a piece of s**t
Say he's made 30k from his mark up of £8 a bag then. That's 3,750 bags that he's so far imported and sold. That's 3,750 bags that without him would not be there. That's 40,000m2 of plaster that's gone on the walls which otherwise wouldn't have. That's between .4 - .8 million £'s worth of trade that his actions have enabled.
Why shouldn't he make a profit?

Don’t buy buy it then !!
I don,t i got a half pallet of carlite finish from drywall tools direct, :coffe:
And i,m not having to chase multi finish at the mo is a bonus i,ve even put in another order for carlite it makes a change using another product.

No one on here complains when travel companies and airlines up the price for school holidays, or sporting events, fair play to him I say, but then I’m a capitalist Not a commy

What’s your Order ?? I’m going
1: beef
2: pickles onion
3: spicy
I don't bother with em . All bout the nic and spicey nik naks. I like them sensations as well and coop do there own salt and vinegar and they give you ulcers their that strong

What’s your Order ?? I’m going
1: beef
2: pickles onion
3: spicy
This is em .strong as f**k
Screenshot_20200628-195007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is it nice to use. Does it hang longer
No Ive noticed the opposite but It’s been sub tropical lately ain’t it. It stays wetter in the tub than it does on the wall. Keep it flat as possible. Then let it set up a bit further than you would with multi and give it plenty of water with first trowel. 2 cross trowels with water and you’re done. It would work nicely for spongers