Look at this smug

Members online

Colin 879

c**t , love to chin him
CC0198A7-E8CF-4AD0-80E9-221D04A690B7.png

97A5A668-229C-4059-8B84-B45A43E8CA60.png

At that price he is not making a lot and providing a decent local service for folks who only want a few bags.

Things will be back to normal soon, bg are doing the best they can but they can’t police the c**ts stock piling it. I know a roofer with 40 bags of multi, some jobs he does have damage ceilings that need skimming. Got them so the job gets done and he gets paid. Normally Just’s picks up a couple of bags when needed.

was speaking to a builder in southsea for a hmo. he knows the bloke.. hes been importing it from ireland arctic at the time.. hes made around 30k profit so far aparently

was speaking to a builder in southsea for a hmo. he knows the bloke.. hes been importing it from ireland arctic at the time.. hes made around 30k profit so far aparently

Crazy !!!!!

Build base getting some multi in this week last till September apparently . 5 per customer

I often thought carlite finish was nicer than multi, creamier, nicer to spread, but only if not over any carlite backing plaster......odd that.

Dear gear then ,

obliviously he’s buying it by the pallet load so he’s prob paying less then that. He will still Be at least double his money prob more.

Prob gets a pallet for £400
Nah mate I bought by the pallet and with postage it was £12 ish per bag

in Wickes Ipswich yesterday they had 2 pallets of multi. 5 per person.
i had to laugh there was a coon and his woman who must have weigh half a ton on her own, with 10 bags on a shopping trolly. then i saw him in the car park trying to get all 10 bags into the boot of his car.
another pratt had 10 bags on his trolly and was on the phone trying to get someone to help him complete the purchase.
i put 5 on my trolly plus 1 with a nicked corner, the woman on the checkout said no problem i will just charge you for 5

my local builders merchants has got a load of multi finish in but will only sell it to account customers and regulars. those you phone an enquiry are just told that they have none .