look at this idiot

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true.. but ive always thought that to be bollox.. what difference does it make, people say it ties the gear in, but it does that when its ruled in anyway, wouldnt worry about it mate...

I only smirked at how diddy his hand board/hawk & trowel are :RpS_laugh: and his choice of music was shi*e as well :RpS_lol:

His left hand should have been tied behind his back until he was about 15,lefties always trying to change the world ,hitler was a leftie

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

he should have meshed it.........................:RpS_thumbup:

Thats fibre mesh not EML (just for the purpose of Marshy)

That's very considerate of you Arti lol how come there's no scratch coat or can you go straight on block with these modern renders?? :RpS_confused:

Its a one coat render but if ya hand applying its better to do it in 2 passes

Still never used any coloured render , waitin for one of me pals to get a job doing it a missed the last one he did , just to see how it mixed to keep colour consistent etc , do you have to have a gauge for your water to keep it the same per bag or does it not make any difference ? Like just mix up each batch like skimming no need for a gauge ??

@SPREADS
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Still never used any coloured render , waitin for one of me pals to get a job doing it a missed the last one he did , just to see how it mixed to keep colour consistent etc , do you have to have a gauge for your water to keep it the same per bag or does it not make any difference ? Like just mix up each batch like skimming no need for a gauge ??

aye marra keep the measures the same(like you normlly would for rendering) and make sure the batch number son the bags are the same as well. Ive just priced a mono job up at whitley bay. if i get it just pop along if ya want....................:RpS_thumbup:.

Or ask render systems if he'll show you on a wanna his local jobs...................if its acrylic he might let me come along as well...................:RpS_sneaky:

Last edited:

when we use coloured Tyrolean we check the bags are from the same batch (written on the side) and open 4 and mix up using powder from each to minimalise any risks of the colour looking patchy?

aye marra keep the measures the same(like you normlly would for rendering) and make sure the batch number son the bags are the same as well. Ive just priced a mono job up at whitley bay. if i get it just pop along if ya want....................:RpS_thumbup:.

Or ask render systems if he'll show you on a wanna his local jobs...................if its acrylic he might let me come along as well...................:RpS_sneaky:

sounds like a lads weekend ?? get some B&Bs booked :RpS_laugh:

nowt to do with his left hand, but id have stuck some 10 mm mesh along that bed of concreate commons on there, that's ripe for movement and a resulting movement line once set.

Lol aye that would be great that like , aye a new about the batch nums , would just begood to see it getting used ratha than explanations , would be well appreciated that marra :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.