Long hop ups on offer at wickes

Ouch! Bit harsh, mate! :LOL:

Work Ugh GIF by moodman

The Werner looks like a nice hop-up (I like the middle handle, for easy one-handed lifting) - nearly bought a couple myself, a year ago, but went for the Rhinos as they can be raised much higher.

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/whats-your-favourite-hop-up-and-why-looking-to-buy-a-new-one.78874/page-2#post-1390912

I'm curious - those of you who use the Werner:

Don't you find them too low for some properties?

Am I the only one who occasionally works in Victorian or Edwardian properties with high walls/ceilings?

Don't get me wrong, there's always the option of stilts or other platforms, but it's nice to have hop-ups that can do the job, regardless of room height (within reason, obviously), so it strikes me as odd that the Werner (and other hop-ups that also have limited height) are as popular as they are..

Just seen them in Costco £35. Well worth a buy even for a 2nd one. Guaranteed to last years.
Went to Chester Costco last week they wouldn't let me in without a mask even with a exemption they told me either wear one of their visors or don't come in

Lo
Mrs give me a bollocking had no choice I walked around like a welder,
dollars Mrs or Mr must be weak
lol fookim clowns @ Costco never stepped foot in pre COVID so not a chance you will see my smiley face there

your welcome

ASDA aren't far off.

All just vacuous virtue signalling about how supposedly 'responsible & caring' they are to the world and their customers!
True that. I’ve noticed adverts on the wireless. Each supermarket spouting about how good they are at stopping none mask wearers and limiting customers blah blah blah. It’s become the new way to win custom

ASDA aren't far off.

All just vacuous virtue signalling about how supposedly 'responsible & caring' they are to the world and their customers!
Yup selling booze & fags & sugar & poison ,
Really are thinking of their customers health !

your welcome

True that. I’ve noticed adverts on the wireless. Each supermarket spouting about how good they are at stopping none mask wearers and limiting customers blah blah blah. It’s become the new way to win custom

Yep, and then there are all the TV adverts showing people wearing masks - that is social engineering in itself, quite apart from the products/services the ads are selling.