Long F...ing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark ross

Private Member
After a spell of iffy weather we returned to site, under pressure to ge all done.

Sprayed on 125 bags of egrade , to be scraped tomorrow:RpS_crying:.

Which got me wondering what was the most anyone had sprayed with a 3 man gang ( spray ,and scrape next day)

funnily enough yesterday we sprayed 160 bags of pral, scraped it today.
same prob = really iffy weather and a site that is unorganised left us having to get so much on, it rained all feking day too. Moe had lime burns on his legs due to the splatters of gear seeping through his kecks. we were 2+1

Yep, we were 2 an1 . All scrapped back today lovely. looks like you are top of the leader board with 160 then.

we did 220 bags last december but it was only cause it was speced at 20mm finish

Sure Paul told me they sprayed 180m cause the Polacks were scraping it the next day lol......in summer too

funnily enough yesterday we sprayed 160 bags of pral, scraped it today.
same prob = really iffy weather and a site that is unorganised left us having to get so much on, it rained all feking day too. Moe had lime burns on his legs due to the splatters of gear seeping through his kecks. we were 2+1

160 bags is going some, what time did you start?

160 bags is going some, what time did you start?

we did a first pass all the way down with meshing windows etc and then went back up the top and topped out again, it took all day mate. the area was two panels right next to each other.

I wont be doing it again anyway. fkn pricework

we did a first pass all the way down with meshing windows etc and then went back up the top and topped out again, it took all day mate. the area was two panels right next to each other.

I wont be doing it again anyway. fkn pricework

hats off to you, i bet you made a few quid tacking that.

The fish I caught was massive , the usual plasterers bollox!

Herewith a picture of the fish I caught

big_fish-711096.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.