London work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working in a city centre pent house with nothing handy about it, all small awkward areas, beating my head against a wall, expected to do it on £3 a meter, gonna head home, I could make these rates pay on different job but not this one, peeved off to say the least

I'm working in a city centre pent house with nothing handy about it, all small awkward areas, beating my head against a wall, expected to do it on £3 a meter, gonna head home, I could make these rates pay on different job but not this one, peeved off to say the least

that is not fun... its like following a gang on site... the first gang get all the cream...

I hear you brother never met an ignorant set of people in London did some work at Yates Leister Square and we tried to get a fry up and all the cafe/ food places nobody could speak english so i got wound up and wandered into soho for a drink lol
@ marshy we done the original work there the first time around must of been near on 15 years ago was full off rats

Back home in Ireland will never go to London again for work, tape and jointing has our trade ruined, plus big builders don't care about standard, figures are all that matters, heard about all this money in London, well £3 a meter in an awkward £10 million+ penthouse don't make sense to me, all in all bad experience.

Lets face it anywhere we have a negative experience becomes a shoite hole in our minds and so is the reverse true and the place was great .
Been let down n fukked about to know thats all it is, no less frustrating at the time though. Can but feel sorry for you bud , wish yer better things to come.

Back home in Ireland will never go to London again for work, tape and jointing has our trade ruined, plus big builders don't care about standard, figures are all that matters, heard about all this money in London, well £3 a meter in an awkward £10 million+ penthouse don't make sense to me, all in all bad experience.
£3m2 in London!!!
I've just won a contact charging £6m2 supply and fit in Devon on a site!!

I'm looking for plasterers labourer I'm hardworking reliable and can mix bead up and scrim up no cscs card live peckham 07788245657 can start asap

Anyone interested in various work in London let me know. Mainly commercial. Decent rates. Not full time bit a decent amount.
Have u got any plasters labouring jobs I'm hardworking reliable can mix bead up and scrim up can work 7 days a week live near peckham 07788245657 give us a call anyone thank you

Do anyone need a plasterers labourer I'm hardworking reliable can scrim mix up been doing it a while so I know what's what give us a go live near peckham will travel any where 07788245657
Poor fecker just try everyday and take wander locally ask on sites check out local builders etc look through phonebook local to you always best. Not great when you want to work but cant get a start, but the harder you try in life the better yer luck trust me.
Ask through family , friends , local pub , cafes good early morn rammed full of trades and pubs after 5-6 better on fridays maybe worth the cost of a pint just to be amongst and ask.

Looking for plasterers labouring job I'm hardworking reliable honest can mix scrim up beading I will work any hours days just need a go live in Peckham area will travel start asap thank you

Looking for plasterers labouring job I'm hardworking reliable honest can mix scrim up beading I will work any hours days just need a go live in Peckham area will travel start asap thank you
Try a few Irish pubs,that's what I'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.