London work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for labourer plasterers labourer I'm hardworking reliable can do a lot for a labourer can mix scrim do bonding put plasterboard up 07788245657 live bermondsey will travel

Anyone interested in various work in London let me know. Mainly commercial. Decent rates. Not full time bit a decent amount.
Helo peeps trying to find job plasterers labouring job I'm hardworking reliable able to mix scrim plasterboard in and general labourers duties give us call 07788245657 thank you

Simon its great that your keen pal but try not to spam threads constantly with the same message. You go from looking keen to being a pain but having the attitude of wanting work is a big positive so keep plugging away....just a little bit less [emoji106]

Good luck getting something sorted

Just need a job
Yes bud can see that and its a shame, just message in each day as said and take advice for places as well as here to look. If you have family about generally they will have used builders maybe not specifically spreads but anyone in the trade will lead to where you wanna be.
Sometimes few stepping stones not necessarily where you want but will lead you there, if yer good honest n hardworking you'll be passed on .
I was told long time ago dont think nobody sees you be that good or bad doors open or close .

Yes bud can see that and its a shame, just message in each day as said and take advice for places as well as here to look. If you have family about generally they will have used builders maybe not specifically spreads but anyone in the trade will lead to where you wanna be.
Sometimes few stepping stones not necessarily where you want but will lead you there, if yer good honest n hardworking you'll be passed on .
I was told long time ago dont think nobody sees you be that good or bad doors open or close .
Good advice thank you

Simon I have no work in london atm. Try creative your own post in the looking for work section. Try and chill on the 1 post an hour thing. Maybe 1 a day lol. There's plenty of people on here. I'm sure something will come up. Maybe consider agency work to fill the gaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.