London one off job

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolco

Private Member
Got this sent through today, I cannot make it, It might be a good one for someone on here, you`ll obviously have to get in touch with the customer and arrange things

Contact information:
Name: Miss Rugina Begum
Address: Royal College Street
City: London
Postcode: NW1 0SE
Telephone: 07947 849939
Email: rugii_@hotmail.co.uk
Re-plastering for one bedroom and its ceiling, measurements are :
Wall approximate:
Height : 280 cm
Width : 390 cm

Ceiling approximate : 396 cm

Here goes the next one if any of you fancy doing it
Contact information:
Name: Mrs Linda Mc Kenna
Address: Grove Crescent (Find location on Google Maps)
City: Feltham
Postcode: TW13 6LY
Telephone: 07738 565825
Email: linda.mckenna60@gmail.com
An electrician will be fitting 4 wall lights and I will need the damage repaired. Also there is a hole where a tv fell off wall. There is also small pin marks that I need repaired

they are real, I get send them through every week, I wouldn`t take the p1ss out of anybody this way, that would be rude and un-called for.

Only posted it as the other 2 lads I pass on work are busy too, just like myself so its up for grabs, but if you feel like its not genuine I haven`t got any way to prove otherwise

Not even worth getting out of bed for!!!
how well its defo not that sort of paying job what can pay you for a new ferrari, but its a job, I shouldn`t have bothered posting it really but heyho...

Only posted it as the other 2 lads I pass on work are busy too, just like myself so its up for grabs, but if you feel like its not genuine I haven`t got any way to prove otherwise
I was concerned for the customers personal details being posted on here if you was on my builder tradesmen are checked out and gain ratings so the customer can make a decision who they want contacting them. You've now stuck them on a open forum for everyone to ring or email.

Reactions: gps
I was concerned for the customers personal details being posted on here if you was on my builder tradesmen are checked out and gain ratings so the customer can make a decision who they want contacting them. You've now stuck them on a open forum for everyone to ring or email.
I'll ask @Danny to remove the post, I only tried to be sort of helpful, it's not from mybuilder or ratedpeople as they don't send customers details out only if you purchase the lead.

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting a job.
I do think there's something wrong with posting someone's personal details without there permission on a open forum for anyone to find and not just members.

If the client hasn't given permission for this you could find yourself in trouble.
He's tried to help people but also potentially cause problems/concerns for client.
Put yourself in there shoes.
However if he's got this info from another open site then there shouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.