Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Danny if flynny just locks every thread started on here is it worth just turning it into an ad section rather than than a part of the forum, some lads might have a questions to ask if lads take the piss can't the mods just delete their posts?

When we didnt lock then it would go off the rails and then when we deleted threads and posts it kicks off some more... lol

We can trial it though?

What happened to the thread yesterday with the bloke wanting a rate for taping in London? I was waiting for his response.

Danny if flynny just locks every thread started on here is it worth just turning it into an ad section rather than than a part of the forum, some lads might have a questions to ask if lads take the piss can't the mods just delete their posts?
I agree but I also have a part time plastering job so can't be here 24 hours a day :) what usually happens is the stupid questions get asked then the rates get slagged off by people who don't want the job never mind they aren't capable of doing it, then the person who offers the job doesn't post work again. We lock it when enough details are up usuLly a contact number or email which is all that's needed but I don't care leave them up and let's see how it goes. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.