Lockdown

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rossi46
how do you get the white horse ??
20200502_002520.jpg

What if he can’t render?
He can practice. I rember dashing my back wall for first time what a mess unbelievable lol. But once that technique kicks in it like riding a bike by the way this picture is years after before some one takes the piss lol

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_134030.jpg
    IMG_20200302_134030.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20200208_101407.jpg
    IMG_20200208_101407.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 166
Staple tarp on the floor!? Would take 5 mins to scrape and sweep up

Not for me mate...prefer to leave the floor spotless...just the way I run my jobs leave it the way I found it. But I agree with you a scrape and sweep would probably be sufficient.

can you get a posse online
how does online play rossi
You get thrown in with a random posse or there are solo games too. Like I say there’s some really good players on there so you’ll get battered for a while but when you get your head around it it’s very addictive.

You get thrown in with a random posse or there are solo games too. Like I say there’s some really good players on there so you’ll get battered for a while but when you get your head around it it’s very addictive.

when I get back into it mate
me you keith john j get online rossi

your not wrong there andy :birra:
gonna try some rum tonight :love:
I've not long been back from Aldi, stood there looking at a bottle of dark rum pondering for a minute or two. Perhaps I should have got it. I love a bit of port but don't often open a bottle as I know it needs drinking soon after opening, and I'm determined not to drink to much. Bottle of rum won't spoil so I could take my time.

f**k**g hell Chris you've talked me into it.

I've not long been back from Aldi, stood there looking at a bottle of dark rum pondering for a minute or two. Perhaps I should have got it. I love a bit of port but don't often open a bottle as I know it needs drinking soon after opening, and I'm determined not to drink to much. Bottle of rum won't spoil so I could take my time.

f**k**g hell Chris you've talked me into it.

love it andy xx
20200502_175041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.