Local Rendering job with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

hope sun doesn't shine down that gable , try a Darby or speedskim something bigger than a trowel alone, or did you rub up too early ?
kudos for posting pics

I was going to rub it with a scratcher, but they were £12 + vat, fook that.

I made one at home with a plastic rolson float and screwed some nails through it, trip to JTF, £3.99, hand full of drywall screws from back of van, 20 minutes later Iv got a scratcher, saved myself a tenner....... A tenner.

Finish job tomorrow, customer coming back off holiday too, can't wait, got £900 for job.

Ps, damp proof course is behind the render about 8 inches up from floor, builders job that pal, nowt to do wi me

It's k rend, customer sorted all gear, I just put it on and finished it.

Customer forgot to order mesh and went away for 2 weeks so we've had to miss that bit out.

Think some of the comments are a bit harsh, surprised I haven't got more likes, I'm worried now, customers back tomorrow and owes me 3 weeks money.

I was going to rub it with a scratcher, but they were £12 + vat, fook that.

I made one at home with a plastic rolson float and screwed some nails through it, trip to JTF, £3.99, hand full of drywall screws from back of van, 20 minutes later Iv got a scratcher, saved myself a tenner....... A tenner.

Finish job tomorrow, customer coming back off holiday too, can't wait, got £900 for job.

Ps, damp proof course is behind the render about 8 inches up from floor, builders job that pal, nowt to do wi me

But u should know to bead along above it mate , just like u know u have to put beads in the angles ..... Never mind though

Nah, I'll come clean.

Not one of mine, actually a stripped house we've been passing on the way home, obviously seeing the scaffold and bare brick it caught my eye, so we pulled up yesterday to see 2 Chinese guys putting on.

Today my inquisitiveness (being a nosey b*****d) got the better of me so I pulled up on way home, jumped out and asked one of the Chinese guys for a card, just shook his head and said no, so decided to take a wander with my phone up the drive.

You can actually see a little china man on scaffold on top picture.

It is a krend job, couldn't see any waste mesh so assuming they haven't used any. Must only be 6/7mm of mono, full of day joints, misses and you can see the rest.

Nice area too, housing up there are £350k - £400k if done up nice.

Am I correct in thinking it's not normal to render before the pitched roof goes on the front?

Nah, I'll come clean.

Not one of mine, actually a stripped house we've been passing on the way home, obviously seeing the scaffold and bare brick it caught my eye, so we pulled up yesterday to see 2 Chinese guys putting on.

Today my inquisitiveness (being a nosey b*****d) got the better of me so I pulled up on way home, jumped out and asked one of the Chinese guys for a card, just shook his head and said no, so decided to take a wander with my phone up the drive.

You can actually see a little china man on scaffold on top picture.

It is a krend job, couldn't see any waste mesh so assuming they haven't used any. Must only be 6/7mm of mono, full of day joints, misses and you can see the rest.

Nice area too, housing up there are £350k - £400k if done up nice.

Am I correct in thinking it's not normal to render before the pitched roof goes on the front?

Thank god for that

Worst one Iv ever seen, by a country mile.

I got back in van and was absolutely pissing myself, Bruce lee jokes flying everywhere.

It's crazy, we spend all that money on tools, worry from start to finish about detail, I'm ready to rip the job down and go and hang myself if I see a miss a day or 2 later and then you get theses guys that just don't give a toss, it's f**k**g mental.

People that do jobs like that actually deserve to die!
Makes my blood boil knowing a lot of us work our ass's off to do a good job an worry like mac said and then you get cnuts like this!
They haven't even scratched the base coat on the front by the look of it above the pitched roof!
The only good thing about that job is the fact Mac has took pictures to show us how sh!t it looks!

IF you squint your eyes it looks s**t hot . just remember it how they see things all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.