loans

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pug

went to the van auctions today for a recce at prices, all good! when i got home i rang my bank about a loan, apparently when asking for a loan now, the words "self employed" and "van for business use" mean they won't even look at your books let alone lend you money. (french person)s. the wifes got some "home improvements" to be getting on with then ;D

blackbushe bca, i don't believe in spending too much on transport so i was only looking at what i could get transit sized for £3000, get a decent tranny 05 plate or a high mileage vw transporter 04 plate for that. there were high mileage 04 trannys going for £1700 (inc vat + auction fees)

im the same pug, people keep telling me to get a lease van, why. I dont want to spend all day sunday cleaning my van like most lads i know with new ones,

Pug ...if u get a tranny get the 330 mwb it nine foot in the back so takes 8-4 boards and a row of tool boxes all the way across the back of the bulk head.Ideal for plasterers would never go back to a 8 ft van again now

I've got a relay at the mo, but its falling apart, looks like a skip on wheels!

you can have my old transit for 200 quid mate...
make that 250... thats how much a new engine is gonna cost me for this little baby astra :mad:
wish i'd fixed the old girl up now :-\

its tempting mate, what sort of nick is it in? don't want jump out of the frying pan etc...

swb, medium roof, 2.5d, not the heavy duty running gear
needs a down pipe inc flexi and first box (bout a onner, no cat)
3 tyres
side door (its f'cked at the bottom and the bottom hinge is bolloxed)
front drivers side spring
ticket (good engine, no welding, should fly through once its had its bits)
tax
back doors are tatty at the bottom (been fibreglassed but its sh'te)
old fridge van (2.3m from bulkhead to doors :mad: bit of a bummer that...)
front wheel arches been filled badly before could do with a tidy up..
fag lighter dont work

running gear fine though, had a new centre bearing, very slight diff whine but its fine, starts first turn every time, uses about a pint of oil every 2 months prolly worth 250 for the engine, box and spares..

should prolly stick it on the bay tbh... dont take 8x4's though mate... as i found out to my cost :mad:

poor baby! sorry mate i'll have to give it a miss, really need to get 8x4's in the back, cheers tho

Status
Not open for further replies.