Lmfao

Members online

John was that u on talk sport, talking bout Liverpool getting a trophy for second place absolute class if no one seen it check it out I was in stitches
No mate . I.m no huge fan but find it funny when highlight of your season is liverpool coming in top 2 and ..........well 45 mins to play

In Spain. Bout a hour from barca . No TV.s anyone know liverpool score @Ritch
4-0 mate if I transfer you some money can you buy a cheap Liverpool shirt and some day tickets to Barcelona and hang that shirt on the gate of the nou camp with lots of love groove37 on it please oh and in capitals Suarez and Coutinho f**k you

4-0 mate if I transfer you some money can you buy a cheap Liverpool shirt and some day tickets to Barcelona and hang that shirt on the gate of the nou camp with lots of love groove37 on it please oh and in capitals Suarez and Coutinho f**k you
Bar staff wont tell me score lol

I said to a United fan I wouldn't bet against it and he agreed . This Barca teams not that great imo and 3 0 was flattering
We didn’t deserve to lose at Barcelona to be honest but at the end of the day goals win games and we didn’t put anything in the onion bag although we should’ve had at least 3 but I spoke to Jurgen Klopp before the away game and said if we lure them in to a false sense of security let them stuff us and think we are s**t then smash them at home worked a treat