Liverpool work fibrous work / no experience needed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
I have a good 2-3 weeks work in Liverpool for anyone who has a cscs card and is interested in doing some fibrous work. You don't need to be able to do fibrous work. It's more labouring really but I will show you have to do things to make the job more interesting for you and will happily let you do stuff yourself.

I am on site now and will.need help startong possibly next week or week after.
Monday -Friday 7.30ish to 3
If your interested get in touch.

Sorry Mike and id love to do that kind of work again mate i really would. Love it to bits. Dont be mad about ben as hes a messy untidy so and so lol :RpS_laugh:

nobody knows :-( hes on cassies tiling day. if he doesnt show for that i'm calling the police :RpS_crying: you know, an old man used to say to me, "sometimes the best way to appreciate someone is to be without them for a while" i never knew what he meant. until now :-(

Still looking
I can't believe your still looking,I would of thaught anyone in your area who doesn't do a lot of fibrous would jump at the chance to work with you and maybe learn a thing or two.come on lads not very often an opportunity like this comes around.

Hiya mate is this job still available , im free for the next few weeks based in manchester but willing to travel
Can you give us a call
Stu
Cheers :)

Stu
Up the wall at the moment. For some reason everyone suddenly wants some work!! Haha
If u wanna shoot your email address and I'll send over some Info about the job etc etc. Sending a few emails tonight about it to a few people so be easier to do it all at once.

Alright mate if your looking for anyone else I'm a plasterer based in Liverpool I haven't done fibrous work since college but would be up for learning a bit more ta.

ILM, shoot me an email with some background info about yourself and what you've done etc,
Nothing formal mate, just a quick bit of info. Doesnt matter if youve got no experience fella.
where you based in liverpool?

my email is michael@michaeljadams.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.