Liverpool shocked

Members online

Smudger1

My jacks did a number on them tonight fantastic 1- 0 win for us, tho bottom of the prem when it kicked off and them beating the top mob citeh the other day !
Funny old game.

Reactions: gps
My jacks did a number on them tonight fantastic 1- 0 win for us, tho bottom of the prem when it kicked off and them beating the top mob citeh the other day !
Funny old game.

Great result, typicall Liverpool though beat city last week lose to Swansea this week. Klopp the flop and long may it continue

Funny old game.

its about time Swansea got their act together. they have looked to me that they where going to have a look around the championship.

its about time Swansea got their act together. they have looked to me that they where going to have a look around the championship.

We've been f**k*d over good and proper by a board that cashed in to yanks that ain't put a penny into the club . Just sold ant decent player we had !
It's gone down hill since Michael Laudrup was sacked on the sly by a prick chairman called Huw Jenkins here. But the new gaffer seems to be getting the best out of the players we've got left so 50 50 if we dodge the drop this time.

Knell ! We did Arsenal over good and proper at our place tonight !
3 - 1 :frenetico:
Our new gaffer Carlos cavahlla the new chosen one and is shaping the previously struggling team up well now, after the previous jokers Clement and bad Bobby etc !
Out of the relegation zone at last after been written off by most of the know all pundits ! :musculoso: