Little microjob

Members online

plas1

Just completed this little Micro job.Bar top to a nice bar/club.Going to be an industrial looking room so will post pics when fully complete as will do it more justice.
image.jpeg

cheers mate.Dark at the minute as clients sorting lighting.Ive got a bloke who makes all sorts out of scrap metal and makes some really cool stuff so hopefully he gets in as it will look smart.

I think I will have to check the process out.....mrs Dropsalot want a kitchen refurb asap....this could see me on the way to a record breaking amount of brownie points.....(y)

Right, just some research......
Primer, base coat, sand it, topcoat,sand it, polymer sealant x 2 ....does that sound about right @plas1?
Any tips?
Am I right to think I can go over existing worktop?

Yes but depending on product it can vary.I'll pm my number and can talk you through it.Where are you based?Also I wouldn't go over worktop personally I would start from fresh over Mdf.

i use Ad lucem because I trained with them.I have dabbled with others but found this the best although not the cheapest.They only sell to applicators who have trained with them though.

i use Ad lucem because I trained with them.I have dabbled with others but found this the best although not the cheapest.They only sell to applicators who have trained with them though.
Thanks mate - I'll have to look into this more.

Yes very hard wearing Danny.Ive done a few now and been back and looks like it's just been applied.Seemes to have pick up a lot recently so all agood.

Reactions: Djr