Little microjob

Members online

No members online now.

plas1

cheers mate.Dark at the minute as clients sorting lighting.Ive got a bloke who makes all sorts out of scrap metal and makes some really cool stuff so hopefully he gets in as it will look smart.

Dropsalot

Private Member
I think I will have to check the process out.....mrs Dropsalot want a kitchen refurb asap....this could see me on the way to a record breaking amount of brownie points.....(y)

Dropsalot

Private Member
Right, just some research......
Primer, base coat, sand it, topcoat,sand it, polymer sealant x 2 ....does that sound about right @plas1?
Any tips?
Am I right to think I can go over existing worktop?

plas1

Yes but depending on product it can vary.I'll pm my number and can talk you through it.Where are you based?Also I wouldn't go over worktop personally I would start from fresh over Mdf.

plas1

i use Ad lucem because I trained with them.I have dabbled with others but found this the best although not the cheapest.They only sell to applicators who have trained with them though.

Lastlaff

i use Ad lucem because I trained with them.I have dabbled with others but found this the best although not the cheapest.They only sell to applicators who have trained with them though.
Thanks mate - I'll have to look into this more.

plas1

Yes very hard wearing Danny.Ive done a few now and been back and looks like it's just been applied.Seemes to have pick up a lot recently so all agood.

Reactions: Djr