little help on dashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my mate has asked for price to fully do his terraced house hack off scratch dash its 3 bedroom front and back have not priced a dashing job in about 5 years due to a long skimming contract my question is how many bags of dash will i need roughly to do the front and back i was thinking £2000 labour am i being a bit cheeky asking that?

we are getting 17.50m2 supply for dashing, prices are rock bottom up hear though, bett are paying 16m2 supply, if you can get the 2 and material supplied youl be laughing

You'll need the same amount of mats as you would have if you did it 5 years ago. Only you know how much you want to charge.

hi my mate has asked for price to fully do his terraced house hack off scratch dash its 3 bedroom front and back have not priced a dashing job in about 5 years due to a long skimming contract my question is how many bags of dash will i need roughly to do the front and back i was thinking £2000 labour am i being a bit cheeky asking that?
Ten years ago you could buyva house in wales for ten grand an seller paid deposit!!serious!

Front and back mate. Prices have been slashed down here mate. Rendered back of mine last year, scaff charged me 180. The Indians are doing it for 100/120

Status
Not open for further replies.