Liquid Screed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Milne

HI if any one wants information on Liquid screed in the Oxford Abingdon Swindon Reading or High Wycombe,
then please call or E-mail me for advice,I can supply or pass you on to a supply and fit company.

07483339354 or jon.milne@tarmac.com

Please ask any questions you may have.
All the best

Jon Milne

(Tarmac CRH)

So can I

Alan Jackson Francis Flower Ltd.

alanj@francisflower.co.uk

We supply flow screed materials through Cemex, Hope Construction Materials, Screedflow UK, Aggregate Industries, Breedon Aggregates, Bretts and a number of other independent suppliers all of who supply a range of flowing screed materials for all applications from thin screeds down to 15mm through specially designed screeds for underfloor heating that offer higher thermal conductivity, and even screeds specially to go onto timber floors.

We offer a complete technical support service as well.

Regards
Alan

The customer has a choice they go by price service quality and reliability, that is way Tarmac (CRH) managed to supply 54% of all the Liquid screed in the uk last year. no war needed.

Jon

The customer has a choice they go by price service quality and reliability, that is way Tarmac (CRH) managed to supply 54% of all the Liquid screed in the uk last year. no war needed.

Jon

Jon, jon, jon... no war required or threat intended. You are correct that the customer has a choice. my response was made in order to ensure that they might be offered one. I do find your claim that Tarmac CRH supplied 54% of the UK flowing screed demand a little exaggerated. We beleive that Francis Flower supply somewhere in the region of 75% of the binder requirement which has got to translate to more than 46% even with the few thousand tonnes that went through Tarmac Building Products prior to the CRH takeover... I would be interested in how you substantiate the 54% figure. If its correct then fair enough but I do suspect it might not be. let me know.

HI if any one wants information on Liquid screed in the Oxford Abingdon Swindon Reading or High Wycombe,
then please call or E-mail me for advice,I can supply or pass you on to a supply and fit company.

07483339354 or jon.milne@tarmac.com

Please ask any questions you may have.
All the best

Jon Milne

(Tarmac CRH)
Jon has always been helpful to me with prices and delivery times, tend to be a bit picky these days do Tarmac so other options are always considered. Steve McNally M-Ex Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.