Liquid screed

Status
Not open for further replies.
latex self leveling screed :RpS_blink:

think he means flowing screed,we use Lafarge Gyvlon just get it delivered

i diddnt know if he ment the stopgap latex screed you buy a 25kg bag and knock it up with a latex addative floor layers typically use it but a few plasterers do this work aswell as its trowel work.

Did i read on here that you can buy the materials to mix your own liquid screed on site

Yeah Blones, think i told you about it already, cos we are up in the stix we are borderline on lafarge delivering so we just mix it ourselves, bit of an operation though unless you got your own concrete wagon.
We use a pan mixer on the back of a tractor and then into the p11, works ok but for huge areas it would be a c**t

We just use granite dust from our local quarry and binder, we get the binder down south somewhere, maybe ecoscreed but will get back to you on that, you will probably be just as quick to source it yourself.
2 aggregate to 1 binder and water or there abouts.

So does the binder come in bags ? How does this material compare cost wise to ready mixed. Do you know how much they sell the stuff for. I have seen they do pre bagged flowing screed that requires only water

yeah they want £7.00 a sack for it.... You need about 3 sacks a meter over UFH £21.00 m2 materials causes a few uncomfortable silences spunk breath

So does the binder come in bags ? How does this material compare cost wise to ready mixed. Do you know how much they sell the stuff for. I have seen they do pre bagged flowing screed that requires only water

Works out roughly the same for us, maybe a little cheaper but bear in mind we are paying haulage from down south, readymix is by far less hassle but when your right out in the stix it's not possible, will get back to you on cost per bag..

i emailed them so thanks. Wizard go finger you japs eye you nasty gnome. i beat you fair and square you bit like an old cod

That s**t is ok but if you tiling on it it needs loads of prep you need to get all the latence of it and if it needs latexing it has to be lime based which is dear anyway Grand is right cos he is aYid

Status
Not open for further replies.