liquid screed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

naz

well the diesel pump has gone wrong so cant pump the screed with it, was wondering if any of u guys have ever tried pumping ready mixed screed using ur machine as just a pump? i have got a zp3 but it i aint had it running for 2 years. i was thinking that if i disconnected the water and had it pumping right back in the barrel, stuck an r8 on and had the screed poured directly in my machine and just used it to pump does any1 think that would work?

yeah i got a zp3 with rotor and stator but the motor aint in good shape, it needs a re-wind

it will quite a job sticking your mono under a truck mixer and it will only pump 30 litres a min with a d pump.
U can buy an R pump set up which is expensive for 1 job. Easier to get the motor fixed
U can buy Cemex supaflo now in bags at approx £6.00. with that at least ur machine isnt under a mixer truck. It is more expensive.
Hire a pump for the job. The plant will people local to you.

Hey what diesel pump is it

do you know why there is no compression ?,
a good plant fitter could work on that engine do you have anywhere local

a zp3 should work no probs if the motor needs a rewind take to a motor shop they can do for about 200 quid

yeah i got aplant up the road ill prob do that, grand do you think an r8 would be enough if i got the motor done

dont know much about the rotors on that machine whats the r8 output anything about 65lm would be fine

the R pump will give you about 40 litres running at 200 rpm on a zp3.
there are T pumps that could give you 135 lts. How thick are you laying the screed and roughly how big is the area

with all this uncertanty screed can be very costly when it goes wrong ,sounds like fair size load .wouldnt you be better hiring a pump ,you might get good deal if they fixing yours

he is right, i think that 7 cube will take too long to pump through a monomix. Then your ZP3 may work but that wont be too fast. You could end up getting bummed for waiting time.
There arent many people you could hire a pump of either.
can you get the Turbosol in asap to be repaired. Much of the time diesel fitter have to turn work around quickly and on site because the machines are on stop and losing money. So they understand urgency.

When is the screed going down

Status
Not open for further replies.