Limited Edition Plasterers Forum Bungy Jump Mug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get yourself this one off Bungy Jump Edition Plasterers Forum Mug :)

20120228_180320.jpg

There is only one of these in existence.....

BUY NOW ONLY £4

:RpS_lol: You mean you smashed the other 20 in the corner and then realised you could be onto something :RpS_lol:

im guessing there will be many a limited edition mug goin up for sale in the foreseeable future

Job sorted ..............BUNGEEEEEEEEE​EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im guessing you diddnt intend to print this one upside down haha, there will be more

:-0There better fkin hadn't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna copy this page just to protect my rights, this thing will be worth ££££££££££££sssss when we get the 100,000th member:RpS_thumbup:

lol nope I was not concentrating when printing it... took me a few moments to work out what was wrong.......

Seemed a shame to waste it :)

Its all boxed up and ready to ship :)

Just so you know the postage was right, it was here last Friday, but I've only just collected it from the post office today:RpS_thumbup:

First time I bought a mug online was an ebay job. My old gran was after a two handled cup cos she was a bit shakey. Had a look on ebay, seen one that fitted the bill and bought it.............................
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v