limelite

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha,its for after a dpc has been injected,was just wondering if things are done the same down south as they are up here and what price anyone else was getting it for

lo edie i would personally use sand and cement to level off dpc with existing walls ,using a salt retarder in mix then 2 coat skim the bugger and charge 50 pound a meter to do it ;)

lol tell me about it but if the dpc was done by a good company they nearly always specify sand and cement with a salt retarder (usually there own ) so as to comply with warranty
yes its a pain in the tits so hike up price to accomodate time ;)

lol tell me about it but if the dpc was done by a good company they nearly always specify sand and cement with a salt retarder (usually there own ) so as to comply with warranty
yes its a pain in the tits so hike up price to accomodate time  ;)
do all wises work in the east coast,theyre getting bigger all the time,theyve never wanted to use sand and cement which suits me

lucky for you so what would you normally use browning ,hardwall ?
we do alot of work for peter cox and the f**k**s always specify sand and cement with their own salt retarder.

lucky for you so what would you normally use browning ,hardwall ?
we do alot of work for peter cox and the f**k**s always specify sand and cement with their own salt retarder.
never used hardwall,will use browning where needed,dry rot ect,but most of our stuff is dampys with wise,a bit mundane but the doughs good,how many men are cox carrying now

dont know m8 tbh we are subin out to them when they need work doing in our area we are working direct for customer on the back of their recomendation and to their (crazy specification ) ;)

that didnt make much sense lol what i mean is we are working for the customer on the back of peter cox recomendations and to there specifications phew that was haed ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.