Lime question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtybill

Currently doing a renovation job just now and half is old stone work to be finished with white wet dash, the scud and scratch coat is a five one one with lime as asked for by client anyway question is the top coat, will I need to keep same mix or can I use an add mix or is that defeating purpose? Not to acquaint with lime

Also any slaters on board?

What you wantin to know about slatin bud? If I cant help I'm sure gilmour can..

Oh, and who's your big team now? :;

Haha still the Rangers bud, Ach it was just about a job I'm pricing down here strip and re slate scotch, not done hellish much of that so was more the dressing and sizing etc dunno what nick the slate are in though! Know anything about what am askin in op? Can I put a drop water proofed through topcoat or will it need to be lime? You busy?

Dont know about the lime mate, thankfully not had to many dealings with that s**t.
Yeah, really busy which is really good, but don't seem to be any better off..

Same here just makin a wage waiting in couple of cheques coming in and tryi g to kick this one over the line pishy weather the night and the morra I think will try and get a hit the morra if it's no too bad! Got loads on but any get near some of the now!

Haha still the Rangers bud, Ach it was just about a job I'm pricing down here strip and re slate scotch, not done hellish much of that so was more the dressing and sizing etc dunno what nick the slate are in though! Know anything about what am askin in op? Can I put a drop water proofed through topcoat or will it need to be lime? You busy?

who is this rangers you speak off.loooooooooool

Aye but remember large John was fully briefed! Dirty tax bill unfounded! ( your) Dirty history, yep you bet!

Anyways back on topic anyone help us out here kinda pressing!

Jungles need not apply but thanks for your witty replies even the spelling is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.