Lime Products.

SAMJ81

Currently working on a heritage job using Mike Wye Lime Products (the white putty style top coat) Has anyone used this product before?
Got no issues with application etc but I'm struggling to get hold of the DG27 primer used on plasterboard before application. I've had all the primer Mike Wye will allow me to order and speaking to them there seems to be distribution issue. Apparently the primer is manufactured in Belgium. Have done some research but is anyone aware of any other companies who I could source some primer from.. preferably UK based? Thanks

Currently working on a heritage job using Mike Wye Lime Products (the white putty style top coat) Has anyone used this product before?
Got no issues with application etc but I'm struggling to get hold of the DG27 primer used on plasterboard before application. I've had all the primer Mike Wye will allow me to order and speaking to them there seems to be distribution issue. Apparently the primer is manufactured in Belgium. Have done some research but is anyone aware of any other companies who I could source some primer from.. preferably UK based? Thanks
I've used silic8 before, but not on plaster board, have a look, see if its suitable