Lime plastered walls

Members online

No members online now.
Hiya Elsie welcome to the site, let me fill you in on what’s been going on:
Well, @essexandy has been a bit grumpy lately. He said he’d been poorly but we think when he goes fishing he only catches little gudgeon and claims he likes them but we all know they are annoying and will always take the bait but if you were to catch a 4 oz one then oh boy you’d be proud. @JessThePlasterer @bof @ChrispyUK & @Stewie03 are all well and in good spirits. @smoother09 has finished his bungalow and now off for Crimbo. @stuart23 & @Casper are holding the fort in Scotland. @Olican has opened a hedgehog hospital. @algeeman is probably full of Stella now till January so you won’t get much sense from him.
Hey I’ve been terribly ill this week - thought I had appendicitis. Did a sharp left in the van onto a customers drive and felt a tear on the right (this was Tuesday btw) I had tummy pains in the night got through the day on two paracetamol from customer. I actually packed a bag to go to hospital Tuesday night but those silly people on 111 kept telling me different things and I didn’t go in the end but feel allot better this morning he ho - anyway how’s you? x

What are your walls like was it finished in limewash/paint, are your walls still rock solid and not hollow makes a difference

As above if walls not bad get some lime putty on them ,loads a time with that stuff to play around

Forget solid walls or hollow go for something in the middle, I know because I forget what the question was?