lime.green duro

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Yes mate used it in summer was lovely materials, I hand applied though, I phoned there hq the guy said can be sprayed and seen a video of a guy spraying it looked lovely too will try find the video link

Vincey

Private Member
Phone them mate I found them helpful even could ask the guys number who sprayed this place at the house of the northern gate in dunnet
661CF1BE-680A-407C-A7E6-784BDFFAD9D0.jpeg
B10D3076-01E7-4369-8E4A-4356E172CF60.jpeg

zombie

Private Member
I was asked to price a massive job this year using this but couldnt find any lads with experience of product so didnt bother.

I'm sure it was going to be used on boards on a ceiling aswell but it was huge was a 100m+ lid to put on with it off scaffold aswell so bottled it.

Be interested to know but more about it.

martinemj

Nice place...

I've sprayed lots of the natural finish onto NHL base coat....it's only a thin finish coat

Only 20kg bag though and bloody expensive for what it is....

Tinytom

A5BE1BF0-263E-49B5-8734-C5A847B7CFEB.jpeg

NHL and grit sand base L green top coat (not sure why it gets blanked out when you type l*m*-g***n here)

martinemj

Machine wise..... I've got an old s48 putzknecht(3 phase,similar type.as m300)
Built like a tank
Sprayed on at about About 6 - 7mm max

We now just use at astier intercromex base coat and finish of mono st astier (lime render )

We can put on bit thicker which helps with older property being pizzed

I would just test a smaller area to get a feel for how quick it's going to pull in ...

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Machine wise..... I've got an old s48 putzknecht(3 phase,similar type.as m300)
Built like a tank
Sprayed on at about About 6 - 7mm max

We now just use at astier intercromex base coat and finish of mono st astier (lime render )

We can put on bit thicker which helps with older property being pizzed

I would just test a smaller area to get a feel for how quick it's going to pull in ...
i got the ritmo.l

martinemj

We will be looking to change for a 240 or 110v machine next year....
something easier to move around
Ritmo is a fine machine..

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Nice job Dan
How did you find the l*m*-g***n gear
basecoats were fine... id compare it to hpx?

topcoat wise like putting krend up. found it hard to rub. but luckily they wanted a look of age so wanted few marks few swirls few bold over sponged areas.

may have to be a thicker coat to get a neat sponged finish

Ftp321

basecoats were fine... id compare it to hpx?

topcoat wise like putting krend up. found it hard to rub. but luckily they wanted a look of age so wanted few marks few swirls few bold over sponged areas.

may have to be a thicker coat to get a neat sponged finish
Cheers Dan

John j

Mono Don
I was asked to price a massive job this year using this but couldnt find any lads with experience of product so didnt bother.

I'm sure it was going to be used on boards on a ceiling aswell but it was huge was a 100m+ lid to put on with it off scaffold aswell so bottled it.

Be interested to know but more about it.
Shoukd of asked mate