Lights, camera and action!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so chanel 4 turn up today and start filming me applying white krender lol i couldnt keep the cheesy grin off my face, i said ''So is it ok if i film u filming me'' :RpS_biggrin:

I had no idea just how much colder it it up your way mate, still having to work with piles of snow around the bottom of the walls in July, crazy.

youre not actually doing anything in those pictures are you the walls finished .....are you sure its not just for youre nvq?

@owls Where gloves some time pal but vinal so i can get a better feel. Go through about 5 pairs aday when rendering cause they always rip lol. @spunky they were there all day pal but wanted some more footage right at the end, hence ive got my driving trainers on and the lads trowel with the un comfy wooden handle...

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell are you supposed to be doing with a trowel on that wall, it needs to be ruled off with some of those bumps on it.

do you not wear gloves?

He doesn't drop any on his hands owls only on the floor.

@owls Where gloves some time pal but vinal so i can get a better feel. Go through about 5 pairs aday when rendering cause they always rip lol. @spunky they were there all day pal but wanted some more footage right at the end, hence ive got my driving trainers on and the lads trowel with the un comfy wooden handle...

How can it be the end of the day,one wall has only just had the mesh put on? I definitely wouldn't even pretend to use a trowel that dirty lol

@beddy no mate that pic is me holding the mesh in front of a wall that has had a tight coat of hbx base coat, the mesh was then measured cut and binded in to it by my mate 'big jon' lol Half of the building is painted brick work. Notice how theres no mesh applied yet pal? Look at the dpc level ull see the mesh isnt over hanging at this point. The main wall is approx no more than 10m2 with a balcony and bi folding doors in it. I put the gauge on in the afternoon ready for the scrape back the next day.

@beddy 4 of us outside all day pal, me putting the sbr on to the origanal building because the windows cost £26'000. Then beading and applying the krend in the aftrnoon. The lads base coating and meshing and then me takeing the opp to take pics showing the 'brand' and networking with k rend and other suppliers via twitter/social networking sites for free advertiseing ect. We got the gear for 30% less off them because its for tv. The programe is called 'double your house for half the money' @flynnyman its on in august so ill put the link up then mate. [h=3]
[/h]

How about this1 then fellas, i look out the window and the tiler is pissing up the white krend wall 2mins after i rubbed it up!!! Big yellow stain wtf :RpS_cursing:

Worse than it being up a finished wall, it's right where you've still got to work on the other wall. I'd have gone mental, that's not a guess that's talking from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.