Lights, camera and action!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if any of you fellas have done any refurbs or plastering jobs that have been televised on programs like diy sos, homes under the hammer ect the list goes on theres that many around? In the past ive completed a job on homes under the hamer over in farnworth bolton and my latest project is to be screened in late august on another show... Beter try and find my hard hat, boots and hivis lol :RpS_laugh: keep track of the pics and let me know what u think lads, thanks lance!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Longstroke-Plastering/154279577965698?ref=hl

Care home in Hoo Kent was featured on homes under the hammer. It was converted to
12 houses. Did the interiors and exterior.

i pulled down a re done the lid, and hack off and lime floated and finished the walls of stanley kubricks bedroom whilst they were filming a documentary about his life

I did a house down the road from where I live that was on homes under the hammer. It used to be a shop that was converted to a house. No camera's were rolling and no movie star money was made either . . . .!! Ha ha.

I was on homes under the hammer 3 times, but as the under bidder, I have always turned down the chance to go on the show when I have bought a property,

One day , I was asked could a photographer draw a heart on one of my skimmed walls as they were doing a broken heart story about a painter and a girl, so one of my walls was part of a sad sorry in a girls mag for teens

no cameras but we did russel kanes house the other month scott asked him for a bacon sandwich and he pretty much told him to fu.ck off haha

I was working on a posh London school, some guy who was a lord was watching us work, I jokingly said some times people go and get us refreshments from the shop , he took and order and went in his rolls Royce for lucozades and crisps, really nice guy,,.

we have done some in se england for a program called changing rooms. we where working on a house in essex owned by the father in law of the director of changing rooms whom we where introduced to,which led to us doing work for the programme. the programme finished when the director moved on to celebrity dancing which became so popular he had no time for changing rooms.

I was filmed by the NHBC whilst rendering three years on the trot, I never did get a copy of the filming.

Got asked to do changing rooms, turned it down as the job was miles away.
Did do a job in Henley for House Doctor, and recently did a job for Cowboy Builders

owls have u got a tv? im sure you say this to every person that ever gets mentioned :)

behave, carry a straw poll out on here and see how many know who he is.

yep theres one in my front room,
but I seldom watch it to be honest, wife watches wanky soaps etc,i watch football and documentrys and as i don't buy a newspaper, dont social network, z listers tend to pass me by.
I usually have something to do every evening, and I can spend my evenings watching tv when im an old giffer, and not in control of my bladder.

behave, carry a straw poll out on here and see how many know who he is.

yep theres one in my front room,
but I seldom watch it to be honest, wife watches wanky soaps etc,i watch football and documentrys and as i don't buy a newspaper, dont social network, z listers tend to pass me by.
I usually have something to do every evening, and I can spend my evenings watching tv when im an old giffer, and not in control of my bladder.
I vaguely heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.