Light patches

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim85

Hiya we have done 5 houses in pral m buff n they all look great but there's one wall where on the stress patches there must of been less suction n not gone off enough because they're lighter patches.

Is there any way we can sort this colour out?

Or has anyone tried getting some paint colour matched n painting whole sides?

Thanks

I have. Jub revitacolor from Direct Building supplies in Bradford. Do not use it neat, water it down quite a bit. You will need a colour code from Weber. There sil.p is crap.

Is that a paint? Or does it just tone the render to the same shade? And do you do the whole wall or just the patches?

The whole wall. Water it down and it tones the mono, put it too thick and its more like a paint.

Thanks rigsby I'll give that a go is that stuff expensive?? I think the wall is around 45m2 can you remember how far it goes??

I did 90m2 with 2 buckets at 2 coats although you will probably be satisfied with 1. So yes watered down you should do it. It was £108 inc a bucket 4 years ago. 16ltr bucket.

You will need a Ral colour code off Weber. The barstewards! It was that bad batch they got me into trouble with where I had to use this stuff on.

Status
Not open for further replies.