Light patches on mono help

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

Hi guys
So I sprayed k rend buttermilk yesterday on hp12 base and scratched off the same day and have noticed today that there are really light patches almost white Iv never really seen it does this before.
All the weather conditions where great it's almost like it is to thin in areas and has dried out so much quicker in some ares than others.
so I'm expecting a call from the customer soon,so wanted to no what my options are of how to solve this.
Realistically I think I will have to try and find a colour match paint Of some sort or do you guys no of some magic spray I could just go over the affected areas to try and bring the colour back to the surface if that makes sense???

What would be the best product to use on this and how long before I can put anything on it if I have to wait for drying.
Thanks

Hi guys
So I sprayed k rend buttermilk yesterday on hp12 base and scratched off the same day and have noticed today that there are really light patches almost white Iv never really seen it does this before.
All the weather conditions where great it's almost like it is to thin in areas and has dried out so much quicker in some ares than others.
so I'm expecting a call from the customer soon,so wanted to no what my options are of how to solve this.
Realistically I think I will have to try and find a colour match paint Of some sort or do you guys no of some magic spray I could just go over the affected areas to try and bring the colour back to the surface if that makes sense???

What would be the best product to use on this and how long before I can put anything on it if I have to wait for drying.
Thanks
Hi Chris give a week then see what it looks like

Yes, let it cully dry out first. It could be where it is thinner than the surrounding or you could have a touch of limebloom. Overnight dew can cause it.

We had the same thing with ivory few weeks back same day scrape, after a week or so it looked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.