Level 5 plastering trowel.

Members online

No members online now.

malc

TPF Special Forces
Level 5 plastering is perfection. i see that there are level 5 plastering trowels are now available in uk. has anyone used one?

I got a level six they just got released this morning and sent out to exclusive members of the special plastering forum that only me and 7 other people know about!
Thanks.

Level 5 plastering is perfection. i see that there are level 5 plastering trowels are now available in uk. has anyone used one?

I have the dewalt, which is a level 5 renamed.

0.5mm flex, really nice trowel and super comfortable leather handle.

Price is not so nice.

just under £40 on the level5 web page.
a poxy 40 quid? lol how fkin cheap does someone want their most important part of their kit?
the geezer said it's a 'really nice trowel and super comfortable leather handle' it's ye fkin bread n butter... ye jam in ye fkin doughtnut.... 40 fkin quid not a nice price fk me malc what's the world coming to? probs still fkin moan if it was a tenner

a poxy 40 quid? lol how fkin cheap does someone want their most important part of their kit?
the geezer said it's a 'really nice trowel and super comfortable leather handle' it's ye fkin bread n butter... ye jam in ye fkin doughtnut.... 40 fkin quid not a nice price fk me malc what's the world coming to? probs still fkin moan if it was a tenner
I prefer custard donuts!, I know a bit controversial but that's just the way I roll!

Out of interest what flavour jam in doughnuts . I.m actual more of a hole in doughnuts the kind you get at seaside . The ones where you get a bag of 8 for you wife n kid to share thinking I hope they only want one

Out of interest what flavour jam in doughnuts . I.m actual more of a hole in doughnuts the kind you get at seaside . The ones where you get a bag of 8 for you wife n kid to share thinking I hope they only want one
raspberry for me mate all day long
not had those doughnuts ye on about for ages...straight out fat pan nice n hot in bag covered in sugar I could just eat bag of them now..will have to wait until october for next gypo funfair to come to town though

stick owt in a doughnut for me smoother n I'll be happy
OK how about these two fellas
_108802185_gaynongay_976.jpg

have a look at the level5 web page.
i see that the Spurs v Colchester match is live on the internet.
I will , do you recommend them malc ?

tbh mal I ve lost all sense of days and times with the football, I haven’t got a scooby who’s playing when and who