Level 2 Plasterer looking for unpaid Saturday work-SOUTH LONDON

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieB91

My name is Charlie i'm 21 from Sutton and i'am looking for a bit of Saturday work to touch up on my plastering skills.I have done a 2 year course at college but since this finished I have been doing fibrous plastering.Basically I just want to come along on a Saturday & have a go/help until i'm a bit more confident as I haven't done any proper solid plastering for a while.I do not want any money for this I just want the experience and I want to learn.I'm not driving at the moment but have no problem getting around (unless somewhere really isolated),I would mainly like work around the Sutton,Croydon,Bromley area but anywhere South London way would be fine.I'm very keen to learn and hope to hear back from someone.

ya alreet yung'n i live other end of country to you but have you not had a go at your lecturers at college for weekend work ? that's what i used to do years ago if you pester enough they will relent and if they keep telling you to uck off just consider it character building for when you get out into the big wide world with trowel in hand :RpS_thumbup:

Hi Charlie we are in brockley at the moment if your still looking a Saturday job???
we will be in lewisham this Saturday on some big hits if you like the sound of it??

Hi there,thanks for the reply.Sorry I have only just seen this this morning as haven't been at home all week.Thank you very much for the offer I appreciate it,do you have any contact details to send over and will arrange something for another Saturday if the offer still stands?

Status
Not open for further replies.