Level 2 & 3 Fibrous Apprenticeships - October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

Hi All,

If everyone who has previously contacted me about Fibrous Apprenticeship Level 2 & Level 3. We will now be delivering it as of October 2015, we are in the middle of getting our training academy ready for this type of activity.

I require you to send me an email with the below information so I can pass to our Fibrous tutor and he can start contacting you nearer the time to discus apprenticeship sign up.

I need:

Full Name
Number
Home address
Level of Apprenticeship required
Details if you are new to Fibrous or have worked on it before.
Age - (due to academy timetable 16-18 or 19+)

Thanks
Lynn - 07592 318 344 - lynn.mcintosh@geason.co.uk

If you only need the NVQ we would assess you while you work on:

Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
Producing complex plasterwork moulds in the workplace
Installing complex fibrous plaster components in the workplace
Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
Running in-situ mouldings in the workplace
Repairing complex fibrous plaster components in the workplace

However if you need trained you must have a workshop available or be able to attend our Altrincham training academy in order for the assessor to carry out in centre training on what it is you need trained on.

hi Lynn

are you looking for any tutors in the near future to deliver fibrous plastering up to level 3

you escaping like phil.....................:eek:

trying to john, :inocente:

a few weeks ago they wanted volunteers for redundancy -- put in for it, they turned me down didn't want to loose any vocational tutors --- worth my weight in gold apparently :inocente:---------------- fools gold :lol:

Funny how they won't let you leave.. Pmsl

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.