lending stilts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz1968

i dont know , we all take the piss out of eachover over the slightest remark made about plastering etc and hide behind your ******* computers slagging people off , but i have just asked for a favour in lending stilts for next weekend and you all weep . whats the matter i live in sheldon , own my own house have three cars , my wife is a police officer. etc what more i will give the stilts back its just at the moment i am strapped for cash and need a pair, i will give anyone my land line adress , car reg .... anything fucksake there only stilts , the job i am working at is in great bar adress will give if asnyone is worried about getting stilts back they can phone adress speak to me and once i have finished ceiling will have them back , there are some wankers on this site tellyou,

Way to entice people in to lending you there kit!!!! As it happens i would gladly not lend them you if i had any!!!!!

right first think your a pro plasterer correct? which case have the correct tools for the job in hand!

second what a arrogant tosser! im absolutely gob smacked!

thirdly sell one of your 3 cars or make your missus do an extra shift if you cant scrape together wow 150 quid!

forthly if you cant manage any of the above either break the ceiling up or pass over to a spread thats competent!

muppet end of!!!

most of us wankers would just kick a hop up round or plank it out if we didnt have any stilts...
I leant my missus SON 350 quid to tax and insure his car just before christmas...
havent had a penny, or any effort, or even a 'sorry' since...
she's now my ex missus...

I'll bet your a shortarse and your trying to impress some tall bird :RpS_lol:

i bet hes a short arse with no friends chris with an attitude like that!...........unbelievable!

buy some stilletos.......... then some stockings and a basque split crotch panties red lipstick etc etc then take some pics, post them on here and if you look good enuff i will borrow you my stilts, and if you look THAT good i will come plaster the ceiling for you :RpS_wink:

hi can i have you equiptment oh and by the way your all wankers.............nice to speak to you byeeeee:RpS_lol:
did you sue the charm school mate

Lol daz you can't even put two coats of skim on without asking us what type of water to use, when to trowel up, wether you should flatten the first coat etc. You shouldn't be allowed on stilts. You're missus should arrest you for crimes against plastering. ******* chancer.

:RpS_lol:no good for mixing plaster with though haha, wonder if you put coffe in the mix it would stimulate the plaster and make it flash set

I've never used stilts. Mind you, my legs and back are fuked good and proper from using a hop up.

I've never used stilts. Mind you, my legs and back are fuked good and proper from using a hop up.
i had a bash, once, cant see the point on yer own...
even two up the bloke with the stilts just kept tripping over cables etc... i just got mine trowelled down and finished his off with the hop up and f'cked him off out the room...

only time i can see the advantage is 3m ceilings otherwise you gotta plank it...

and i usually plank it cos i aint got no stilts, wont buy any, and 3m ceilings are few and far between...

agree with ya there good if uv got someone knocking up for you putting it on the board and passing hawks with em just to save walking round on em
but id rather spend an hour or so planking it out than falling off and being of work for months

althou i av bin off work 2 month but not cause fell off stilts lol

Well mate i dont want to upset you or nothing but i am old school and if you aint got the gear for the jobyou either buy it or hire it, says he who was begging for a mixer stand the other day but that was a bit different, you cant expect to borrow stilts or anything with wear and tear involved, you say you are strappped forcash so if you break them how you gonna replace, mate be proffesional and have your own gear.

My dad always told me borrow once buy the second time....

I can see your frustration but you need to relax... :)

i use stilts on my own most days much quicker and saves your legs from the continuous up and down from the hop up . Would rather strap them on than plank entire room out once you get the hang off them they're priceless... well £ 65 from flea bay ..

Daz - you know what people are like on here, a big piss take and the odd ones who just well.. think they are better than everyone else!

If I had stilts and lived near by Id have lent them ya, not that I am a trusting person but its nice to help people out, even though ya get s**t on occasionally! Sure youd have managed without them though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.