Leicester lockdown @britishgypsum

Members online

Feel really bad for spreads that have internal work lined up this is crippling plasterers business now , the worse part is we all watched it happen when bg closed down but this shortage saga after most of us have been back at work for nearly 6 weeks now is shocking, a guy told me by now we’d be ok but think now it’s gonna be probably around September 10th that anything is obtainable for sole traders in terms of even getting skimcoat
Again it’s the sole traders that are the gutter graters of society, I started to actually hate merchants now as much as the likes of bnq
First chance I get to completely bum off travis and Ccf I will am sick of all these big players now

thats it, now out of multi, managed to get 2 bags of bg bonding from bq, they said they would put me on list for when it comes in, im on click and collect at wickes they said they will let me know. im normally a laid back bloke but this is really pissing me off , the low life scum on marketplace with our livelihoods in their bloody garages, using the old chestnut 'just finished a project with 20 bags of fresh in date multifinish left over, i just want what i paid for them er 30quid a bag'
i really feel for you younger ones, if this was 25 years ago when i had mortgage and 2 kids id be even more pissed off, rant over

Stuck in traffic
IMG-20200707-WA0000.jpeg

Feel really bad for spreads that have internal work lined up this is crippling plasterers business now , the worse part is we all watched it happen when bg closed down but this shortage saga after most of us have been back at work for nearly 6 weeks now is shocking, a guy told me by now we’d be ok but think now it’s gonna be probably around September 10th that anything is obtainable for sole traders in terms of even getting skimcoat
Again it’s the sole traders that are the gutter graters of society, I started to actually hate merchants now as much as the likes of bnq
First chance I get to completely bum off travis and Ccf I will am sick of all these big players now
Thing is I think the guys that used the merchants regularly, and had abit of laugh with the guys there and built up a rapport are doing alright. Travis Perkins rang me last Thursday said just had 10 pallets in, did you want to come and get some before it goes. It's a s**t situation but the guys who purely shopped in DIY shops in the past are f**k*d

Using some that's just in date and been stored in an empty house, mixs strange.... Can still apply it 60 mins after mixing.....