Lefty!

You definitely should have kept that one to yourself! It would have surprised the f**k out of him. Lol
It don't matter mate I think he's gone over to decorator forum!! Or he might be on a special ops this weekend! I might be wrong but I'm sure it was Steve and his commandos elite that caught Saddam Hussein.. that's probably the story in wetherspoons :LOL:

It don't matter mate I think he's gone over to decorator forum!! Or he might be on a special ops this weekend! I might be wrong but I'm sure it was Steve and his commandos elite that caught Saddam Hussein.. that's probably the story in wetherspoons :LOL:
Hahahaha! Yeah that was proper funny when he was pissed up and was giving it all the billy big b*ll***s on here! You truly have exposed him for what he is.... a s**t house! Lol.

Hahahaha! Yeah that was proper funny when he was pissed up and was giving it all the billy big b*ll***s on here! You truly have exposed him for what he is.... a s**t house! Lol.
Exactly! He thinks I ain't had fights in the ring with some right nasty f**k**s I've had knees and elbows clean in the face don't know why anyone would think a bit of chat would scare me it's what I used to love doing! It's just purely for fitness now at my age but still got plenty in the tank! To take on a gobshite anyway :LOL:

Exactly! He thinks I ain't had fights in the ring with some right nasty f**k**s I've had knees and elbows clean in the face don't know why anyone would think a bit of chat would scare me it's what I used to love doing! It's just purely for fitness now at my age but still got plenty in the tank! To take on a gobshite anyway :LOL:

You trying to psyche me out?

There'll be bits of you hanging from the trees, Sunshine. You'll be torn limb from limb.

How did he use a hawk and trowel

He had a thing that looked like a scaffold clamp that strapped to his arm to hold the hawk, then trowelled as normal.

But the man was every bit as good a plasterer as anyone, even though he was plastering wrong handed. I quite admired him for that.

He had a thing that looked like a scaffold clamp that strapped to his arm to hold the hawk, then trowelled as normal.

But the man was every bit as good a plasterer as anyone, even though he was plastering wrong handed. I quite admired him for that.

Ah i see

Steve you’re full of shite
"When I picked it up, it exploded in my face. I tried to put my right hand up to my face, then I realised it wasn't there any more."

After the blast, a friend wrapped Stuart's injured arm in a jumper, carried him to a car and took him to Fairfield Hospital in Bury.

Surgeons have performed a series of operations at Wythenshawe Hospital and he faces further surgery as his hearing is still only at 40 per cent.

Now Stuart, who is training to become a plasterer, is helping the fire service to warn youngsters about firework dangers as part of a 12-month probation order imposed in court.

When did you meet him

A couple for years ago when I was on an extended visit to Manchester. He gave me a couple of months improving time. Worked me hard and paid me little but I learned quite a bit from the man.

Because ya full of shite n got lucky when ya googled one handed plasterer lol

Yeah that's right...I just Googled one handed plasterer and what do you know, the only one handed plasterer in the country is from Bury, only 4 miles away from Rammy where I stay in Manchester.

Would you believe my fcuking luck? How jammy is that?

You tell a good story, I’ll give you that!

I messaged the chap on Facebook and his plastering career was short lived. He does motivational speeches now