Leeds /West brom

That’s it we’re done for tonight now, can’t see a way back into this from here
There’s no shame in loosing to Leeds. they ain’t the type of games you need to be winning, it’s just if you get whipped as it will kick confidence.

ali g boring.gif

We are fcuckin shocking, that alioski goal was a peach tho

A sorry og, a bad deflection and a worldy or two that no keeper could stop.

A bad luck day, unfortunately for you they all went in. On another day could only have been 2 down and still in it 4 then 5 and its a bloody long way back.

That said I think he can keep you up.

There’s no shame in loosing to Leeds. they ain’t the type of games you need to be winning, it’s just if you get whipped as it will kick confidence.
owls, whats happening at sheff wed
how is tango getting on
and in all serriousness , what is the truth or not behind sheff wed, and sheff utd , joining together , sheffield city
why did pulis go
anyhooooooo happpy new year and best wishes to you and your family

how is tango getting on
and in all serriousness , what is the truth or not behind sheff wed, and sheff utd , joining together , sheffield city
why did pulis go
Is that really on the table, the Wednesday-United becoming City thing?

Is that really on the table, the Wednesday-United becoming City thing?
yes andy, personally i just cant see it happening, but if you look at it from a purerly financial point of view, it makes sense, 1 ground/1 team and manager and staff to pay for, and so on and so on, but just cant see it

yes andy, personally i just cant see it happening, but if you look at it from a purerly financial point of view, it makes sense, 1 ground/1 team and manager and staff to pay for, and so on and so on, but just cant see it

Will never ever happen theres pure hatred between the clubs

how is tango getting on
why did pulis go
Miss management, a chairman that's a loon, thinking we're still a big club when we're not, players on massive contracts that don't deliver... take your pick.
Tango is on a ban apparently for getting pissed up last season and picking a fight with someone in one of the stadium bars that was serving him.
Ive not heard the joining with sheff Utd stuff, but would never happen.
Pulls went because he was promised funds in Jan and it transpires it wasn't going to happen apparently.
Thanks for the best wishes.

Apparently it's nearly twice for the owls.
Historicaly wednesday used to pull alot of additional support from surrounding rotherham & barnsley but tbf i think them days have long gone...

What ive always noticed in north sheffield all wednesday south sheffield which is united in theroy is around 50/50 ive always found

Historicaly wednesday used to pull alot of additional support from surrounding rotherham & barnsley but tbf i think them days have long gone...

What ive always noticed in north sheffield all wednesday south sheffield which is united in theroy is around 50/50 ive always found
Yep you know the area. Sign of the times aswell kids just support big mega clubs don't they regardless where they are in the country. Man U, Liverpool and the like, clubs that aren't even in the same county.

Yep you know the area. Sign of the times aswell kids just support big mega clubs don't they regardless where they are in the country. Man U, Liverpool and the like, clubs that aren't even in the same county.
are you from sheffield owls, agree with you about the kids supporting other clubs, can never understand this you should support your local club
even here in carlise, newcastle/man utd/man city/ celtic/rangers/liverpool/everton fan clubs,supporters running coaches to games on a regular basisi
there is even a tottenham hotspur supporters club, fxxxxxg spurs, 300 plus miles away

Only true loyal supporters are Leeds there numbers always been there even in championship sorry but you don't see that with others! Leeds till I die

Only true loyal supporters are Leeds there numbers always been there even in championship sorry but you don't see that with others! Leeds till I die
lot of leeds fans up here smoother, mate at one time went to every leeds game home and away, and i mean away southampton/norwich etc ,.......but then he got married,/family but still goes occasionly
but leeds have always had good/vocal supporters, i can remember lot of years ago they came to carlisle,pre season freindly fetched 2,500 supporters,

are you from sheffield owls, agree with you about the kids supporting other clubs, can never understand this you should support your local club
even here in carlise, newcastle/man utd/man city/ celtic/rangers/liverpool/everton fan clubs,supporters running coaches to games on a regular basisi
there is even a tottenham hotspur supporters club, fxxxxxg spurs, 300 plus miles away
My dad was, and being from Yorkshire , so it was always going to be Wednesday. I was a season ticket holder for 14 years home and away. I can’t get my head round grown fellas that support clubs at the other end of the country with no tie to that area either, I guess it’s as kids there the best team etc. We’ve a lot of Man U where we are but we arnt a long way off really but it’s Lancashire, where In Yorkshire.
I respect leeds as a big club, sheff United, Bradford city, Barnsley etc always good fierce games when we play each other.

Last edited:
My dad was, and being from Yorkshire , so it was always going to be Wednesday. I was a season ticket holder for 14 years home and away. I can’t get my head round grown fellas that support clubs at the other end of the country with no tie to that area either, I guess it’s as kids there the best team etc. We’ve a lot of Man U where we are but we arnt a long way off really but it’s Lancashire, where In Yorkshire.
I respect leeds as a big club, sheff United, Bradford city, Barnsley etc always good fierce games when we play each other.
carlisle played plymouth up here 2 years ago, seen a plymouth fan standing at the bar, went over to him asked him about his long journey up here and how long did it take him, he told me he came from whitehaven which is approx 1 hour from carlisle, travelled all over the country by himself supporting plymouth, turns out his dad was born in plymouth/big plymouth fan, sadly he had died, but he was still continuing to follow plymouth where ever he went, genuine bloke ,got him a pint