Leeds United

Members online

smoother09

Were gonna smash the championship biselas second year in charge, one of best managers in the world will take us back in premiership then were gonna smash the premiership! Most loyal fans in all football leagues!! That's my prediction anyway be nice to be back playing man United scum! Lufc till I die x

Were gonna smash the championship biselas second year in charge, one of best managers in the world will take us back in premiership then were gonna smash the premiership! Most loyal fans in all football leagues!! That's my prediction anyway be nice to be back playing man United scum! Lufc till I die x
My old man is a Leeds fan and talks the same b*ll***s every season

Scum

Or.... it could be like every other season for Leeds, they’ll caputulate, theve sold there best young talent in a generation to spurs, Banfords too lightweight for that league and can’t hold the ball up, the manager will leave due to lack of investment,the owls will get 6 points off them, they’ll finish mid table...

Or.... it could be like every other season for Leeds, they’ll caputulate, theve sold there best young talent in a generation to spurs, Banfords too lightweight for that league and can’t hold the ball up, the manager will leave due to lack of investment,the owls will get 6 points off them, they’ll finish mid table...

How come your wednesday pal?

How come your wednesday pal?
My dads from that part of the world, and was a season ticket holder.
I was a teen in the 90s all my pals were Leeds or Man U Scums, I had to be a Yorkshire team in any case, as I’m from Yorkshire even though you get lads from all over the country supporting Man U and the like, I honestly can’t understsnd it you follow a team from your region. and the owls were a good top half of the premier league side in them days. Shame it’s been 20 years of shite since.

U got more chance @lurpak rendering on site then that happening pal

Good luck to you my mates a Leeds fan he was well pissed after last season but on the other hand hope we stuff u next week at our place lol

When we were in Leeds recently I drove the Mrs to Elland Road before we headed for home.
She was absolutely made up.
Walking round the club store like a fat kid in a sweet shop.
IMG_20190811_125145173.jpg
IMG_20190811_125545743.jpg