Led lights

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
they just look like theyre gonna be crap if you know what i mean. cant beat halogens if only they were more durable and didnt melt things!

Theyll liight up the caravan lovely spunky.

have you got chintz curtains? I love caravans

Are you posh- do you have an awning
Not suggesting he has a tarpaulin and two broom handles? Now that's not nice. You'll be saying he pisses in a bucket next and keeps horses on lay-bys.. :-0

The light is pretty useless. They call some of them ultra bright. More like ultra shite. They give a really strange eery blue light in most cases. Feels like your working on the poltergeist film set!!!!!!!

I think leds are more used as they are cheap to run but if your using them in other folks houses it wont matter to you. I changed all my lights to led in my house and find it is a very funny white light you get from them and not a warm glow you get from other lights.

If 1 led blows do they all go? One thing I hate about halogens all the bulbs are shoite

If 1 led blows do they all go? One thing I hate about halogens all the bulbs are shoite

They used to be like that but dont think they are now. I know my fookin xmas tree lights are like that. They blew last year because of one. Trying to find the duff one was a right shite!!!!

Have one of those defenders in LED and the light output isnt the same as a bulb light but there super tough, mine has had walls fall onto it, fallen off roofs and still works

Status
Not open for further replies.