Leaving wooden corners in.

Members online

We took over a job recently where the plasterer (chancer) has scrimmed over the wooden bead then stuck the bead on...couldn't believe it hows is that going to stop cracking on the bead edge? Idiot.

We dab the beads on and then render mesh down the wing...never had a crack.

We took over a job recently where the plasterer (chancer) has scrimmed over the wooden bead then stuck the bead on...couldn't believe it hows is that going to stop cracking on the bead edge? Idiot.

We dab the beads on and then render mesh down the wing...never had a crack.
So you don't put fibre mesh on wooden bead aswell as on top? Who's the chancer!?

So you don't put fibre mesh on wooden bead aswell as on top? Who's the chancer!?

No I blue grit it...in fact we blue grit all wood before plastering over with render mesh embedded. Ain't no chancer mate I'm so meticulous over my work I'd stay until midnight to perfect something...I'd miss a holiday to make sure customer was happy. Absolute perfectionist mate.

No I blue grit it...in fact we blue grit all wood before plastering over with render mesh embedded. Ain't no chancer mate I'm so meticulous over my work I'd stay until midnight to perfect something...I'd miss a holiday to make sure customer was happy. Absolute perfectionist mate.

Apart from filling single skin wall chases with bonding then coming on here asking why they were having problems with your plastering!

You really do need to wind yer neck in sometimes superstar!

Apart from filling single skin wall chases with bonding then coming on here asking why they were having problems with your plastering!

You really do need to wind yer neck in sometimes superstar!

Thanks Zombie yes I did do this I learnt from my mistake I moved on from it now but thanks for constantly reminding me. Sometimes it feels like you are one of those horrible bullies in the playground! haha

Some f**k**g rite snowflakes on here,bully getting banded about left right n centre,bet these snowflakes have never entered a site of any sort

5DE07F58-2D21-49C0-9DBC-B6E3043BC510.jpeg