Learning rendering advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimble

Seems like we are getting more and more calls at the moment for rendering and it's annoying to pass them on.

I am fully competent with internal plastering but have only done small areas of rendering such as inside fireplaces.

So how hard would it be for a plasterer to learn and how long would it take? Also what would be the best way to learn, course or tag along with renderer's for a few weeks?

Or should I forget it and keep subbing it out?

If you can sub it out to a decent crew, do that. ..................Much better for your health and yer wealth and you can always observe :RpS_thumbup:

Seems like we are getting more and more calls at the moment for rendering and it's annoying to pass them on.

I am fully competent with internal plastering but have only done small areas of rendering such as inside fireplaces.

So how hard would it be for a plasterer to learn and how long would it take? Also what would be the best way to learn, course or tag along with renderer's for a few weeks?

Or should I forget it and keep subbing it out?
S/C or mono mate

Its not for beginners, best to get in with a team, a render finish is so important to a house and its owners,

Work with a good team, watch and learn. Read the threads on here and look up on google and youtube what we are babbling on about.

He knows how to plaster inside, at least he cared enough to ask. Bad render ruins a house, knocks value right off it..
I know John ,only having a laugh ,always with respect :RpS_blushing: think i will go to the naughty corner

fy51.gif

tag along with some spreads who have experience at rendering,,, but remember a bad rendering job will look really bad especially when the sun comes out and shines down the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.