Lazy!!!

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Sparks that can’t be arsed chasing boxes in. Apparently boxes are moving to 35mm because of wireless gizmo’s etc in the sockets and switches. Every box in this job is surface mounted!
Then you get the builders saying “o can you not just build the walls out heavier” WTF! Extra work for free cause some knob can’t do his job properly! Wankers!
A860F4F1-D849-4D5A-87F7-19EE1C5F06F2.jpeg

Sparks that can’t be arsed chasing boxes in. Apparently boxes are moving to 35mm because of wireless gizmo’s etc in the sockets and switches. Every box in this job is surface mounted!
Then you get the builders saying “o can you not just build the walls out heavier” WTF! Extra work for free cause some knob can’t do his job properly! Wankers!
View attachment 63513
I dabbed a full plot years ago with them 35mm back boxes all surface mounted what a fuking nightmare the drywall was going nowhere and the boards were only just catching. Total wank never again

View attachment 63513
It's best when joiners set there casings out to depth of box,you say you've given me fck all room mate to get my board back and square,could be high points all over walls by time bricky has built his wall plus my board dosnt sit on the brickwork you tit it sits on the congurates running down wall

I’d of just gone home, any excuse now and I’ll go home. Proper lazy buggers sparkies very few good ones, tell the builder to deduct cash of for the f**k about and when you plaster fill them up.

I dabbed a full plot years ago with them 35mm back boxes all surface mounted what a fuking nightmare the drywall was going nowhere and the boards were only just catching. Total wank never again
They’re calling me a moaning f**k*r. Can’t win, If i’d have just boarded around them and left the sockets 10mm proud they’d have had to knock out all the boxes when the skim was finished.

They’re calling me a moaning f**k*r. Can’t win, If i’d have just boarded around them and left the sockets 10mm proud they’d have had to knock out all the boxes when the skim was finished.
The dickhead outfit I dabbed the house for asked if I'd been pinching the adhesive it took that much . I said lucky I've dabbed it you t**t . It was every socket and switch because the spark said he could get 25mm ones . Utter b*ll***s I hope it all dropped off ha ha

View attachment 63513
Lol I’m on a job at the mo and got the same problem told the builder sparks gonna have to sort that chase it in or put a normal one on,fuckking w**k*r

Lol I’m on a job at the mo and got the same problem told the builder sparks gonna have to sort that chase it in or put a normal one on,fuckking w**k*r
There just bellends who think you can dab over everything I have itvall the time on site gas pipes with clips on big elbows on that push fit shite the works I cut round the lot and gob the fukers in now fuk em

There just bellends who think you can dab over everything I have itvall the time on site gas pipes with clips on big elbows on that push fit shite the works I cut round the lot and gob the fukers in now fuk em
Them clips can be 40mm out at times. Their jobs get easier (no chasing) and ours get harder. In other words they’re earning more (faster) and we’re earning less f**k**g about trying to get over it